When you remove the outer husks from sunflower seeds, you leave pure sunflower hearts – full of goodness and with the highest energy content per weight of any popular bird food.
They are loved by a very wide variety of garden birds, even those that don’t normally eat seeds!
- As all the husks have been removed, our sunflower hearts create no mess and the birds don’t waste energy eating them!
- Contains: high quality sunflower hearts; no husks
- Usage: hanging seed feeders.
- Can also be fed from bird tables and on the ground.
- Suitable for: tits, finches, robins, house sparrows, thrushes, blackbirds, dunnocks and more