Containing good amounts of vitamins and minerals, this seaweed is especially beneficial as it is dried and processed straight after harvesting, therefore ensuring that its properties are not lost. Used for general health and coat condition and also for maintaining good horn growth and quality.
- Has been and can be used in conjunction with veterinary medication but reference should be made to your vet to ensure suitability;
- Can be used long-term although breaks are advised as and when required
- It is possible to increase the dosage rate but this should be discussed with us
- If the equine is being given any other herbal supplements then again, please refer to us for consultation
- Do not feed to mares in foal
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight
100% Irish Kelp Meal.NUTRIENT ANALYSIS Crude Fibre 5%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – 15ml scoop
Small horses and ponies – 1 scoop daily,
Larger horses – 2 scoops daily.