A conditioning feed specially formulated to support veteran horse health.
Sixteen Plus Mix is the ideal high calorie solution for your veteran.
- Source of quality protein, providing essential amino acids with added L-Lysine to support muscle mass.
- Live Actisaf yeast probiotic to support digestive function.
- Includes QLC plant based antioxidants and additional vitamin E to support immune function.
- Contains chelated minerals to support absorption and activity in the body
- Supports joint health with added glucosamine and MSM
Feed 400g-1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only.
- Crude Protein = 13.0%
- Lysine = 6.0g/kg
- Crude Oils & Fats = 4.5%
- Crude Ash = 8.2%
- Crude Fibre = 12.0%
- Starch = 17.0%
- Sugar = 5.5%
- Estimated DE = 10.9 MJ/kg
Oatfeed, Wheatfeed, Barley, Grass, Soya, Sunflower seed meal, dehulled, Cane molasses, Maize, Calcium carbonate, Soya bean meal, dehulled, Peas, Linseed, Rapeseed oil, Linseed expeller, Carrot, dried, Sodium chloride, Unmolassed sugar beet, Magnesium oxide, Dicalcium phosphate, Monocalcium phosphate, Mint, Basil, Glucosamine (0.2%), Garlic granules, Potassium chloride, Methyl sulphonyl methane (0.1%), Dandelion leaves, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.03%), Nettle leaves